Effective March 17th
Effective March 17, 2020, our office will only offer limited services due to the Emergency Order issued in San Francisco.
Most of our services will be available by phone and staff will work remotely.
This will remain in effect through May 3, or until the San Francisco order is extended, rescinded, superseded, or amended.
Bernal Heights Neighborhood Center is committed to supporting our community with access to services and providing affordable housing to our residents.
Access to resources and safety for our staff and community is our top priority as our entire city is working together to meet the needs during this difficult time.
For your reference, contact information for our management team is listed below.
- Director of Programs Maria Castronoboa email@example.com
- Accounting Manager Bruce Kruidenier firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director of Finance and Asset Management Pura Nagrampa email@example.com
- Housing Development Director Ernest Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing Project Manager & Repairs Miriam Noboa email@example.com
- MYEEP Program Manager Lori Tran firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Director of Senior Programs Ana Vasquez email@example.com
- Asset & Relocation Manager Ayanna Weathersby firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Engagement Manager Gabriela Aleman email@example.com
Minimize Your Risk
Follow these guidelines
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently, and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Avoid going outside except for the essentials which include going to the grocery store, pharmacy, child care facilities, and restaurants for takeout only.
- If you go for a walk, practice social distancing which means making sure to stand at least 6 ft apart from others.
- Stay home if you are sick.